Delib have been busy and have come up with a number of updates to Citizen Space. If you have any questions just let us know.
Previously when creating a consultation, the Audiences, Areas and Interests selection boxes were small and not particularly user-friendly. They’ll be much easier to use now.
We’ve improved the look of some of the buttons in the software, to make them clearer.
User experience improvements
We’ve also made some enhancements to help you when creating consultations, and end-users when responding. Here are some of the more obvious ones:
On the ‘Add Consultation’ page, you’ll now see a preview of the consultation URL, before you create the consultation. This could help avoid excessively long URLs:
- On the ‘Responses by Question’ view, the headings displayed when responses are grouped are clearer.
- For end-users, we changed the ‘Finish’ button on the penultimate page of a linear survey to say ‘Next’.
- assigning the analyst role to an existing consultation owner no longer removes the owner role
- assigning a consultation to a new owner no longer removes analyst roles;
- assigned analysts are now shown correctly on the ‘Manage Analysts’ page.