We are looking for a talented, full-time Digital Engagement Coordinator to be responsible for online public consultation and stakeholder engagement campaigns.
Working as a digital engagement coordinator at PublicVoice you get to play a key role in strengthening New Zealand democratic institutions by making sure stakeholders and citizens have their voice heard.
We have a wide range of clients that include central and local government and health sector clients. This means we work on an interesting assortment of projects.
The day in the life of a digital engagement coordinator:
– Email campaign creation and delivery
– Online survey development and deployment
– Research analysis and reporting
– Public consultation/stakeholder engagement campaign design and management
– Citizen’s panel management
Our ideal candidate will have:
– A background in research, communications or marketing
– Have at least 2 years analytical and administration experience
– A love for things digital
– Experience in website content management
– Online survey development experience
– Experience with Microsoft office especially excel
– Project management experience – often multiple projects
– Report writing
– At least a basic knowledge of coding e.g. HTML CSS Jscript
– Have a technical interest and knowledge, particularly in software applications, websites and digital technology
In return we can offer:
- A relaxed working environment.
- The opportunity to work on a wide range of projects that contribute positively to the world.
- An opportunity to learn.
- The chance to work with lots of cool technology.
- Access to our network of national and international partners.