The results are in!
We asked Councils across New Zealand to tell us how they go about Online Public Participation. The study was done in 2014 and again this year. Below is a quick infographic highlighting some of the results and if you want to dig deeper into the data, you can request a copy of the report below.
- Identify what digital engagement/consultation tools Councils currently use
- Identify what Councils think are the most successful methods of obtaining feedback
- Identify Councils priority level for OPP
- Identify Councils level of efforts in facilitating OPP
- Identify whether Councils have a strategy in place for e-government
- Identify key barriers to Councils implementing OPP
- Compare key findings with results from 2014 study